Job ID: 319748
Physical Therapist (PRN) - Outpatient Physical Medicine
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Department: Outpatient Physical Medicine
Schedule: PRN as needed, Day shift
Location: Jane Phillips Medical Center - 3550 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville OK 74006
Why Join Ascension?
Jane Phillips Medical Center offers a complete range of services, including general medicine, surgery, cardiopulmonary care, maternal and infant care, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral services, emergency care, geriatric care, orthopedics, and physical medicine. We provide a network of interdependent healthcare facilities, programs, and services which are devoted to improving the well-being of those we serve. Jane Phillips Medical Center was recently named to the list of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health.
Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
If you are looking for a place to work that will take your career to new heights, St. John Health System is for you. Our people are what makes the difference. Our associates commit themselves daily to our mission of providing spiritually center – holistic care to all, especially those that are poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision . Physical Therapist temporary letter will be accepted until license is issued.
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.