Job ID: 323071
Recruiter, Talent Advisor
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Recruiter - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic plans, develops recruitment strategies to meet short and long term hiring goals, and achieves successful delivery of recruitment targets.
- Researches and sources candidates to fill open requisitions using technology based search techniques and establishes external relationships.
- Consults with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Performs local and nationwide targeted searches, generates candidate leads and develops lists of potential candidates.
- Works with HR Partners and Compensation to identify salary offer guidelines and extend offers to candidates.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.