Job ID: 318605
Senior Technology Analyst
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Senior Technology Analyst - Exp CRM - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to apply technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
As a Senior Technology Engineering Analyst with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to apply technical, clinical, and healthcare operations expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to implement and support the organization's technical infrastructure as it relates to the clinical communications product portfolio
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures. Successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently.
- Apply technical, clinical, and healthcare operations knowledge in an agile team environment following established procedures and leveraging agile principles.
- Successfully assist in design, implementation, upgrades, and post deployment support within the clinical communication product portfolio
- Successfully support and troubleshoot most applications issues independently, and as a member of a larger support team.
- Participates in design, contributing technical insights and ideas.
- Helps formulate project scope and objectives.
- Works with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Collaborate and communicate with vendors, contractors, internal technical teams and various organizational business units and stakeholders to partner for success.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system. Shares knowledge effectively within the product team. Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
- Must be able to perform on-call duties in a rotational schedule
- Must be able to travel (up to 50%) to assist and lead implementation teams during implementation phases and for escalated problem resolution if required
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Desired Work Experience:
- Four years of relevant experience in a large healthcare organization is preferred
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas
- Technical (Network / Server / Telephony architecture design and support)
- Clinical Workflow Performance Reporting and Analytics
- Provider scheduling processing and supporting applications
- A skillset in one or more of the following areas is preferred
- Enterprise secure messaging in operational use cases
- Clinical Workflow
- Telephony, dial plan, and call routing
- Network and Server
- The clinical communication portfolio contains, but is not limited to, the following applications; expertise in one or more of these applications is strongly preferred
- Lightning Bolt
- Tiger Connect
- American Messaging
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.