Job ID: 318616
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Manager II - Business Management Admin - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to manage administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manages assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Hires, trains and manages assigned staff.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers.
- Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Manage assignments for VLM contract demand and sourcing requests.
- Monitor productivity and balance capacity among teams and individuals.
- Collaborate to resolve issues, escalate as needed to resolve.
- Provide education and guidance on process to requestors/customers.
- Serve as subject matter expert for team on process.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and present to leadership.
- Manage staff and day to day operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.