Job ID: 318473
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Associate Actuary - ACM Actuarials - Full-Time,Day - Milwaukee, WI or Austin, TX or Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will be responsible for analysis of data for the development of reports and strategic recommendations.
- Performs data analysis and synthesizes results.
- Independently creates and maintains actuarial models.
- Establishes reporting processes, workflows, monitors emerging experience and recommends corrective actions.
- Communicates actuarial results and recommended action.
- Leads projects, anticipates obstacles and ensures timely completion.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Associate Certification credentialed from the Society of Actuaries obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.