Job ID: 323653
Behavioral Health Technician - Adult Behavioral Health
We Are Hiring
Behavioral Health Technician - Adult Behavioral Health Nursing Unit - Part-time, Evening - 3p-11p, 20hrs a week, 40hrs in a two week period, works every other weekend and every other holiday.
St Vincent Anderson-2210 Jackson Street - Anderson, IN
Why Join the St Vincent Anderson Family? We are a faith based health system that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth.
Join our team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality healthcare!
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct behavioral health patient care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living.
- Provides or assists with providing direct patient care, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
- Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the treatment plan.
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)