Job ID: 322594
Net Revenue Lead Analyst
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Net Revenue Lead Analyst - Reimbursement - Full-Time, Days - 250 W 96th St - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to perform the calculations and analysis of accounts receivable valuation and third party reimbursement reporting.
- Responsible for running accounts receivable models for hospitals throughout Indiana to assist in accounts receivable valuation and accurate reporting of net revenue.
- Assists the manager and director with budgeting and modeling net patient service revenue.
- Evaluate and update accounts receivable models to ensure accuracy of calculations.
- Assist in coordinating and ensuring monthly and quarterly close requirements are met by the required deadlines.
- Coordinate requests related to the financial statement audit.
- Prepare and maintain complex and significant journal entries and account reconciliations.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.