Job ID: 323415
Chief Administrative Officer
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Chief Administrative Officer - Hospital Management - Full-Time,Day - MMC Mercy Med Center Oak - Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to:
The Chief Administrative Officer oversees the operational effectiveness of assigned facility toward attainment of objectives to include operating policies, processes, procedures, system growth, fiscal outcomes, shared governance, and physician relationships.
- Develops, evaluates, and executes facility strategic plan that will positively impact associate engagement, quality and safety outcomes, patient experience, growth and financial measures of success.
- Ensures that the Mission, Vision, and Values of Ascension Health and the Wisconsin region are integrated in the programs, policies, and activities of the health ministry through creation of a mission-based culture.
- Initiates and implements process improvement strategies relating to workflow, quality care, and patient safety.
- Represents facility and organization on system-wide initiatives and strategic programming and policy development for sustained growth.
- Negotiates and/or oversees regulatory compliance and contract management consistent with business strategic plan. Manages relationships, both internally and externally, supporting facility and organizational goals.
- Oversees and creates facility budget and moves resources within the budget to meet facility targets.
- Identifies and develops talent to assure successful operations, recruiting, and retention.
- Leads the implementation of campus strategic, operational, and financial plans that ensure that key performance indicators, the annual budget, as well as Ascension Wisconsin system and community needs are met, and whenever possible are exceeded.
- Works with the Medical Staff in responding to community needs for quality health services and coordinates with the Board and Medical Staff in achieving and maintaining high standards of medical performance and patient care.
- Takes an active role in community events and activities as the face of the health system.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of experience required. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.