Job ID: 323893
Staffing Coordinator - Senior Care
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Clerk-Clinical Staffing - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - Providence Village - Waco,TX
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Responsible for creating and maintaining clinical work schedules and monitoring clinical associate attendance occurrences.
- Create clinical work schedules ensuring sufficient shift coverage per budgetary guidelines.
- Anticipate needs for clinical staffing and attempt to avoid overtime expense or staff shortages.
- Schedule clinical associates in accordance to FTE status.
- Schedule clinical associates in accordance to availability and PTO requests.
- Identify and communicate clinical staffing needs to department supervisor(s).
- Record clinical attendance occurrences and report to department supervisor(s).
- Enter submitted time maintenance information into time maintenance system for clinical department(s).
- Confirm completion of clinical competency checklists prior to new hires receiving post orientation schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
Education / Experience:
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience in healthcare, general administrative work, or planning and development preferred
- Systems management experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.