Job ID: 324033
Registered Nurse ICU
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
It is fun to work on a team where people truly have a passion for what they are doing! Join our 23-bed Intensive Care Unit at one of the region’s largest health systems and play an essential role in quality patient care.
Why Join Ascension?
This part-time, night, position offers you the opportunity to get your foot in the door with an incredible organization while offering you the potential for career growth and full-time opportunities. New grads and experienced Nurses are welcome to apply!
Ascension All Saints has the feel of a community-based hospital, but with it tied to Ascension, you are part of a national network. Ascension All Saints has been proudly serving the community for over 60 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate.
What You Will Do
As an ICU RN with Ascension All Saints, you will provide direct nursing care for patients undergoing life-threatening conditions and post-surgical recovery.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans within the critical care unit.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out critical care physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate a patient's discharge with members of the critical care team.
What You Will Need
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- No experience required.
Department: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Hours: Part-time, Nights, 24 hours/week
Location: Ascension All Saints Hospital in Racine, WI
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement