Job ID: 323734
Imaging Services Technologist - CT
Macomb Township, Michigan
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Imaging Services Technologist - Diagnostic Radiology Macomb Township - PRN, Rotating
Candidates must have experience with CT
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St John Hospital, you will have the opportunity to take radiologic films providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prepares and positions patients for x-rays and selects exposure factors accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Registered Technologist in Radiography R.T.(R)(ARRT) required. Must be in good standing. Advanced certification in additional modality preferred.
- One or more of the following:
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology required
- 1 year of progressively more responsible work experience required. 2 years of progressively more responsible work experience preferred. 1 year of experience in additional modality.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.