Job ID: 318922
Technology Specialist (Front End Solutions Developer .NET)
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Lead Front-End Solutions Developer in .NET environment - Full-Time, Days - St. Louis, MO at Cortex 4240. Awesome location and office space.
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Ability to hand-code is a must. Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Material, or Foundation is also important.
- Professional web development in a .NET environment.
- Responsive web design and responsive front-development.
- Design templates within a web content management system, preferably Sitecore.
- Hands on developing, cross-browser de-bugging, delivering and supporting high-traffic publicly facing web applications in version control systems.
- Strong understanding of user interface design, accessibility, and interactions on the web is a must.
- Understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies.
- Experience in using and following design systems, icon systems, and frameworks in building design systems is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate or show previous examples of your front-end development work with developing around existing APIs is important.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.