Job ID: 323975
Regular / Evening
We Are Hiring
***Sign on bonus offered***
Technician-PCT/CNA - Float Staffing
Full-Time - 36 hours per week, Evening Shifts
St Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry. CNA certification on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry with eligibility to work within a hospital setting.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity