Job ID: 324580
Registered Nurse RN - Cardiovascular Unit
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
RN - Cardiovascular Unit 003 - FT Night 70.2 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MI
This position is 3 twelve hour shifts with a weekend and holiday rotation.
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Saginaw, Ascension St. Mary’s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date and No experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity