Job ID: 323542
Director Physician Services Program
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Director-Physician Services Program - Physician Relations 001 - Full-Time Day - HealthPark - Grand Blanc, MI
Why Join Ascension?
As the leading healthcare provider in mid-Michigan, Genesys has been improving our community's health for more than 95 years, and part of Ascension since 1999. As a group of affiliated medical campuses, outpatient centers, primary care locations including a network of 160 primary care physicians and ancillary healthcare organizations, we share a philosophy of providing personalized care to every person we serve.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Genesys Health System-MI, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement policies, procedures and strategies that support physician practice development initiatives.
- Acquires, plans, and transitions new physician practices. Engages in physician contract development and negotiations, financial analysis, operations and practice transition planning. Serves as negotiator for contracts with physicians. Facilitates contracts and review by appropriate departments.
- Meets with hospital administration and/or physician practice to obtain information/specifications and to assess the economics and other characteristics of the opportunity. Reviews overall recruitment process and makes strategic recommendations to obtain best possible outcomes.
- Collaborates with appropriate departments to develop effective physician marketing plans. Markets opportunity to potential candidates.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification; it is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or qualifications for people so classified, and it is not intended to limit or modify in any way, the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field required. Master's level degree prefered and Five years of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity