Job ID: 325799
CV Tech - Cardiovascular Cath Lab
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Technician-Cardiovascular - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc - Full-Time, Day - St. John Medical Center - Tulsa, OK
Why Join Ascension?
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to assist with procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular system.
- Prepares patients for procedures. Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interprets, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitors patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepares and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) .
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Invasive Vascular Cardiology .
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) .
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.