Job ID: 324156
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Value Analyst - Office Operations - Full-Time, Days - Westport Center Drive - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, at its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer.
The User-Directed Integrated Solutions achieve cost reduction and customer satisfaction by:
• Deploying an innovative new approach to contracting, where practicing caregivers from Participants guide all decision-making through an attribute model that defines required attributes for products and services
• Implementing a business transformation model that standardizes and optimizes operations and logistics across every Participant location
• Driving and sustaining change through placement of embedded teams led by C-suite leaders who influence, communicate with, and engage Participant caregivers, staff and leadership
• Recruiting top talent from a multitude of industries beyond healthcare to foster innovation and diversity of thought and experience
The Resource Group reduces expenses across 90% of all non-payroll spend categories. It has achieved an improvement of $134 million in cash on hand through sophisticated inventory management, removed over $18 million from distribution costs, and delivered more than $1.2 billion in annual expense reduction.
Although The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to support management by providing financial analysis, reporting, and data/statistical measurements. Also, supports implementation efforts of various Supply Chain and Decision Team initiatives with regards to project planning, communication and tactical assistance.
- Develops analytical tools and performance metrics to use in value analysis.
- Manages data from multiple sources.
- Interprets data related to financial trends and economic/business forecasts.
- Gathers data and produces accurate and timely value analysis reports. Assists with research initiatives for solution design, develop project plans, and manage process for timely completion of goals.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.