Job ID: 326882
Physical Therapist - Women's Rehab
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physical Therapist - Rehab Services Ambulatory 001 - Full-Time, Day - Fishers-13914 Southeastern - Fishers, IN
7-6 M-F alternating late/early 8 hr shifts.
Why Join Ascension?
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist with a focus on Women's Health? Come join our team of dedicated, licensed clinicians who are applying best-in-care protocols to evaluation and rehab disabling conditions in the Women's Health specialty! Have the opportunity to learn Lymphedema skillset as well!!
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Physical Therapist with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Indiana Physical Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or Temporary Permit obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. If hired with Temporary Permit, must pass boards and obtain RPT credential within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- None required.
- Pelvic health experience preferred
- Full pelvic health APTA certification a plus.
- Prefer individual with either lymph certification or willing to get training in lymphedema as well
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)