Job ID: 326454
Nuclear Med Technologist - Riverfront Diagnostic
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Nuclear Med Technologist - Riverfront Diagnostic - FT Day 64 hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of MI-Riverfront - Saginaw,MI
Monday-Friday varying office hours
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Saginaw, Ascension St. Mary’s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to perform nuclear medicine therapeutic and diagnostic procedures providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation.
- Maintains and operates cameras that detect and map radioactive drugs in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical factors accurately.
- Orders, prepares, administers, and disposes of radiopharmaceuticals according to established protocols.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Nuclear Medicine credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degreerequired
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity