Job ID: 328274
Asst-Activities PACE Day Center
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Asst-Activities - Activites Recreational Therapy - Full-Time,Day - PACE Center - Flint,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Genesys Health System-MI, you will have the opportunity toPerforms activity based programs in support of patient care plan.
- Conducts assessment of activity needs to meet individual treatment goals and objectives.
- Facilitates and participates in activity-related projects and events.
- Keeps treatment area clean, safe, and organized.
- Performs clerical tasks as assigned.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.