Job ID: 329366
Clinical Licensed Masters Social Worker - PACE
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Clinal Licensed Master Social Worker - Social Service 001 - Part-Time,Day - PACE Center - Flint,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
This is a PART TIME position for 6 hours per week. Very flexible on how the 6 hours are worked.
As an Associate with Genesys Health System-MI, you will have the opportunity to
Investigates, assesses and plans interventions to help patients cope with social, emotional, economic and environmental problems.
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case activity.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Assists clients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community health, welfare and social agencies and seeks creative means to assist the client with his/her needs.
- Supports management of concurrent review, discharge planning processes, social services, home care and other post discharge needs.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Social Worker credentialed from the Michigan Board of Social Work. Clinical LMSW is required.
- Masters degree from an accrediated institution
- 5 years of experience with clinical therapy with the elderly
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.