Job ID: 327999
Regular / Evening
We Are Hiring
Department: Sleep Lab
Schedule: Full Time, Nights; 6:00p.m - 7:00.a.m can pick 3 days of the week Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Friday
Location: Jane Phillips Medical Center - 3550 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville OK 74006
This is a fulfilling environment that requires detailed oriented staff to learn and adapt quickly in caring for our adult population. Our staff are equipped to teach, lead and mentor new nurses to aid in their development and success.
If you are looking for a unit with tremendous teamwork, a welcoming attitude and are ready to give quality care to our patients, this unit is for you!
Why Join Ascension?
Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to perform basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information to identify and meet patient-specific needs; scores, interprets and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.