Job ID: 327969
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Behavioral Health Hospital Administration
Full Time , Day - Dell Children's Medical Center - Austin , TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Administrative Assistant with Dell Children's Medical Center | Ascension Texas in the Behavioral Health department , you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for the service line director and behavioral health team members
- Manage calendars for the Behavioral Health Service Line Director , 2 physicians , and team members at Dell Children's Medical Center in the Behavioral Health department
- Assist in project coordination for the Behavioral Health department at Dell Children's Medical Center
- Arrange travel for the director and team members within the Behavioral Health department
- Provide overall support for the Behavioral Health team at Dell Children's Medical Center
- Prepare and distribute correspondence , forms , reports , presentation materials and other written communications as required
- Schedule and support preparation for meetings , conferences , programs and / or special events
- Compile and enter information from a variety of sources into computer databases , verify data , identify issues and research or correct as appropriate
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls , and handle general inquiries
- Establish and maintain filing systems
- Order and stock supplies
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Calendaring , arranging travel , and project coordination experience is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.