Job ID: 328852
Registered Nurse RN - Surgery
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN - Surgery 001 - FT Day 72 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MI
0700-1930, 9-2030, 11-2330 with call.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date and No experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity