Job ID: 324259
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician Support Services
Full Time , Day
Providence Clinic - Waco , TX
What You Will Do
As an Project Analyst with Providence Healthcare Network , you will have the opportunity to analyze , review and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle
- Support the project team with analytical data and information
- Serve as the liaison for the project's technical and functional needs and requirements
- Analyze data and reports key trends , milestones and errors
- Create project documentation for both internal and external communication
- Ensure all project reporting metrics are accurate
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- None required.
- Previous project analysis experience is strongly preferred
- Previous project life cycle experience is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.