Job ID: 330122
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Senior Care
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Nursing Asst Cert-LTC - SNF Nursing Unit A - Part-Time,Rotating - St Francis Place - Milwaukee,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity toAssists with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.