Job ID: 327331
Physician, Internal Medicine
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Internal Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension Wisconsin - Stevens Point,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our multi-specialty group in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced team of physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians in a robust outpatient practice.
The clinic operates under a coordinated care delivery model and has been recognized as a NCQA Level III Patient Centered Medical Home. Our physicians work collaboratively with the Advanced Practice Clinicians, and RN case managers to provide patients a personalized, patient-centered care plan. This is an ideal opportunity to treat a full-spectrum of care and put your skills to use.
- Four day work week - full-time: 36 direct patient contact hrs per week
- Call: 1:9 (phone call only)
- Average of 16-20 patients per day
- Collaborative relationship with the hospitalist and specialty care service teams
- Electronic Health Record
- The groups boasts a collegial environment with exemplary clinician longevity
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Current board certification required. Board eligibility accepted if within 2 years of residency completion.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity