Job ID: 329898
LPN - Clinic SHMG Panama City Beach FL
Panama City Beach, Florida
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
LPN-Clinic - Multi Provider Panama City Beach - Full-Time, Day - SHMG Panama City Beach - Panama City Beach, FL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system that provides a network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and a variety of other health services to communities in South Alabama and across Northwest Florida. The health system includes the 566-bed Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola and the Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart, the region's only facility specializing in the care of children. Major regional services based in Pensacola also include the Heart and Vascular Institute, the area's leading Stroke Center, a Level II Trauma Center, and a Cancer Center affiliated with MD Anderson Cancer Network. In 2003, Ascension Sacred Heart opened its Emerald Coast hospital, a 76-bed community hospital in Walton County, near Destin, Fla. Ascension Sacred Heart also includes a 75-bed hospital in Panama City where services include a Level II trauma center and advanced cardiovascular care, as well as a 19-bed community hospital in Port St. Joe, FL, that serves Gulf and Franklin counties.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Sacred Heart Health System-FL, you will have the opportunity to provide care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and assures the well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a multi-specialty clinic or physician's office preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)