Job ID: 330020
RN ORTHOPEDIC FULL TIME NIGHTS (Registered Nurse)
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
TITLE: Registered Nurse
LOCATION: Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital, Murfreesboro Tennessee
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Full Time Nights
We love Nurses!
Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Saint Thomas Rutherford prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Tennessee. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us!
WHY JOIN the SAINT THOMAS RUTHERFORD FAMILY?
Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital is the leading healthcare provider in Rutherford County and we continue to grow our services in order to meet the healthcare needs of our community. We are a growing hospital that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Not only that, but we are located in the #1 Fastest Growing City in the State of Tennessee, and the #10 Fastest Growing City in the United States.
- Get in on the ground floor! Phase 2 of our expansion plan is happening NOW!
- Have the opportunity to interact with a broad patient population.
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, is currently one of the hottest places to do business and one of the fastest growing counties in the United States.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford is #5 on the “Top Ten Private Sector Employers” list for Rutherford County, TN.
- At Saint Thomas Rutherford, we promote teamwork. Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing support. Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
- Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance.
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Why Join Ascension?
In Tennessee, Ascension’s Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities covering a 68-county area and employing more than 8,000 associates. Across the state, Saint Thomas Health provides a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services. The clinical programs and medical facilities are continuously updated to meet both the changing needs of the community and the challenges posed by innovations in technology.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Saint Thomas Rutherford, you will have the opportunity to
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)