Job ID: 327450
Physician, Psychiatry - Child/Adolescent
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Psychiatry - Child/Adolescent - Full-Time- Ascension Wisconsin- Stevens Point,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a full-time BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in Stevens Point, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegial team with 3 other psychiatrists and 12 psychologists in a beautiful Midwestern university community. The ideal candidate will share our commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Outpatient child and adolescent psychiatry
- Practice will entail new patient evals and follow-up visits
- You will be located within the Pediatric department to maximize your relationship with referring physicians
- Flexible schedule; can work 4-day work week if desired
- No call, weekends or holiday coverage
- Strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Current board certification required; board eligible is accepted if within 2 years of residency completion
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity