Job ID: 330205
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Phlebotomist (BU) - General Lab Anc 001 - PRN Rotating - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MI
This is a union position.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to collect and process blood specimens for testing.
- Draws and collects blood samples. Verifies records.
- Labels, processes and delivers specimens for testing.
- Maintains supplies and equipment.
- May assist with coordinating and conducting blood drives, including interviewing and screening donors.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Phlebotomy.
- HS or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent required Completion of a certified phlebotomy program preferred and Phelbotomy experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity