Job ID: 330796
Chief Administrative Officer
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Chief Administrative Officer - SMH Administration - Full-Time,Day - SMH St Michaels Hos - Stevens Point,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to
The Chief Administrative Officer oversees the operational effectiveness of assigned facility toward attainment of objectives to include operating policies, processes, procedures, system growth, fiscal outcomes, shared governance, and physician relationships.
- Develops, evaluates, and executes facility strategic plan that will positively impact associate engagement, quality and safety outcomes, patient experience, growth and financial measures of success.
- Ensures that the Mission, Vision, and Values of Ascension Health and the Wisconsin region are integrated in the programs, policies, and activities of the health ministry through creation of a mission-based culture.
- Initiates and implements process improvement strategies relating to workflow, quality care, and patient safety.
- Represents facility and organization on system-wide initiatives and strategic programming and policy development for sustained growth.
- Negotiates and/or oversees regulatory compliance and contract management consistent with business strategic plan. Manages relationships, both internally and externally, supporting facility and organizational goals.
- Oversees and creates facility budget and moves resources within the budget to meet facility targets.
- Identifies and develops talent to assure successful operations, recruiting, and retention.
- Leads the implementation of campus strategic, operational, and financial plans that ensure that key performance indicators, the annual budget, as well as Ascension Wisconsin system and community needs are met, and whenever possible are exceeded.
- Works with the Medical Staff in responding to community needs for quality health services and coordinates with the Board and Medical Staff in achieving and maintaining high standards of medical performance and patient care.
- Takes an active role in community events and activities as the face of the health system.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of experience required. 15 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity