Job ID: 327402
Physician, Family Medicine
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Family Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Koeller Street - Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Family Medicine physician to join a collegial group at our busy Koeller Street Clinic in Oshkosh, WI.
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of
- 3 APNP’s
- Weekdays 1:9
- Weekends 1:5
- Phone call only; after Nurse Direct
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine or IM/PEDS
- Open to New Grads
- General Outpatient Family Medicine
- Peds through Geriatric
- Will do some cross over with Internal Medicine at the site
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Clinic hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Ability to build a practice quickly as current physicians site an unmet demand
- Work with a very collegial group with strong team atmosphere
- Join a team that is recognized as an innovative team that boasts high employee satisfaction and low turnover
- Patients per day: 18-20
- Cardiology, Dermatology, Ortho, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, and Urology all rotate out to the clinic
- On site:
- Employer Solutions
- MMC Physical Therapy
- Anti-Coagulation Nurse
- Internal Medicine
The city of Oshkosh is an award winning community in the heart of the Fox River Valley that is 90 miles north of Milwaukee and 50 miles south of Green Bay. It is a progressive and participative community of approximately 66,083 that offers small-town friendliness with big city features. Oshkosh is known for a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. The city was ranked in Money Magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States,” “The Best Place in Wisconsin to Raise Kids,” and was named one of the “50 Smart Places to Live,” in the United States. Oshkosh offers an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living, clean environment, and so much more. There are a variety of qualities that make Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining the city life with the benefits of a small town.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity