Job ID: 327447
Physician, Family Medicine
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Family Medicine - Ascension Medicine Group - Full-Time - Jackson Street - Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Family Medicine physician to join our Jackson Street clinic in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of
- 2 Physicians
- 2 NPs
- 1:12-Phone call only
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine or IM/Peds
- General Outpatient Family Medicine
- Join a practice that is very established
- Mentorship is available if physician is right out of residency
- Environment enables physicians to practice autonomously while still being in a collaborative atmosphere
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Clinic hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Join a team that is easy going and has great team atmosphere
- Clinic is a friendly, collegial environment
- Great support staff
- Patients per day: 18-20
- On site:
- Endocrinology and ENT on site once a week
The city of Oshkosh is an award winning community in the heart of the Fox River Valley that is 90 miles north of Milwaukee and 50 miles south of Green Bay. It is a progressive and participative community of approximately 66,083 that offers small-town friendliness with big city features. Oshkosh is known for a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. The city was ranked in Money Magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States,” “The Best Place in Wisconsin to Raise Kids,” and was named one of the “50 Smart Places to Live,” in the United States. Oshkosh offers an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living, a clean environment, and much more. There are a variety of attributes that make Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining the city life with the benefits of a small town.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity