Job ID: 327422
Physician, Internal Medicine
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Internal Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital Campus - Appleton,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Internal Medicine physician to join our Madison Street Clinic in Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Employed position with Affinity Medical Group
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of
- 3 MDs
- 3 NPs
- All at or above the 80th percentile
- Pager Call:
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Tues: 8:00am-5:45pm
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Open to FM with interest in Geriatrics
- General Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Able to take some inpatient work if interested
- General and chronic adult/geriatric patient care
- The clinic is very busy and you would be able to build a practice quickly
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Clinic hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Urgent Care takes everything Saturday and Sunday
- Work with a close-knit team that is experienced and has strong team atmosphere
- This clinic is often looked as the model of best practice-often used as pilot site for system initiatives
- Radiology and Lab services available in clinic
- Behavioral health specialist and wound care RN on staff
- Patients per day: 18-20
The heart of Wisconsin's Fox Cities, Appleton is a community known for its quality of life. Fox Cities is one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It is a unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth making the Fox Cities a great place to be. Appleton is located in Northeastern Wisconsin which is just 100 miles to Milwaukee, 30 miles to Green Bay, 200 miles to Chicago, and 100 miles to Madison- the ideal location to be. Appleton has far more culture, entertainment, and convenience that will offer amenities for everyone. With Appleton’s exceptional public and private schools, it also offers a safe, family friendly community to raise a family with the cost of living being relatively low. It’s an attractive place to be filled with friendly people and fine institutions.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity