Job ID: 330931
Director of Mission Integration
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Director of Mission Integration - Full-Time, Days
4600 Edmundson - Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Do you have a knack for working with multi-generational areas of people in the Catholic faith? Do you have a strong business acumen for process improvement and business operations? Work with an organization with a mission to serve and have a rewarding career. We're looking for you!!!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Director of Mission Integration with Ascension, you will lead, facilitate and direct Catholic Ministry Identity assessments within local Ascension health markets and Services, support health market ongoing improvement efforts in response to their identity assessments, develop, lead and project manage select Ascension system level improvement efforts and support mission leaders from Ascension Services.
- Demonstrates Virtuous Servant Leadership, management accountability and decision-making authority, as delegated by the accountable executive, for informing and implementing broad strategies and policies to achieve established Mission Integration goals.
- Contributes to and is accountable for Mission Integration operational planning, coordination and decision-making.
- Fosters Catholic identity to fulfill the Mission and integrates the Values in alignment with the Mission Integration executive leadership.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of strategic processes associated with the Mission Integration Centers of Expertise.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Preferred BS degree in Business related field as Administration, Finance, Accounting.
- Master's degree preferred in Theology or a Spiritual related field.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.