Job ID: 331218
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Urology - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time general Urologist to join our busy established practice.
- Join a well-established, well-respected, comprehensive single-physician practice
- Coverage to both St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Appleton and Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh (both with comprehensive cystoscopic suites and robotic footprints)
- Board Eligible/Board Certification in Urology required
- Robotics highly preferred but not required
- Comprehensive Urology Practice with well-established cross-provider highly collegial practice with hospitalist support
- Competitive Benefits and Retirement package
- Competitive compensation package, signing incentives, relocation, etc. available
- Typical clinical hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with OR time blocks established
- 4.5 day clinic week
- Opportunity located at Ascension Mercy Hospital campus
- Our hospitals have a proven and proficient ED staff with an additional outstanding collaborative relationship with the hospitalist teams at both sites.
- Step into a strong, stable and established referral network.
- Clinical support comprises LPNs, MAs, RNs – each surgeon has his/her own practice assistant
- Physician candidate to design schedule/practice to his or her specifications
- On site:
- 2-3 exam rooms per office day, procedure room
- Both hospital campuses have state-of-the-art cystoscopic suites
- Both hospital campuses have complete Intuitive Davinci Si robotic platforms and well-trained, high-throughput robotic operative teams. Additionally, St. Elizabeth campus has an Xi robot.
- All amenities of a university practice available: Uro Nav, Uro Dynamics, in-office cystoscopy.
The city of Oshkosh is an award-winning community in the heart of the Fox River Valley that is 90 miles north of Milwaukee and 50 miles south of Green Bay. It is a progressive and participative community of approximately 66,083 that offers small-town friendliness with big city features. Oshkosh is known for a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. The city was ranked in Money Magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States,” “The Best Place in Wisconsin to Raise Kids,” and was named one of the “50 Smart Places to Live,” in the United States. Oshkosh offers an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living, clean environment, and so much more. There are a variety of qualities that make Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining the city life with the benefits of a small town.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity