Job ID: 331423
RN Registered Nurse Clinical Program Coordinator - Heart Failure - Seton Medical Center Austin - Full-Time
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Title: RN Registered Nurse – Clinical Program Coordinator (Patient Care Coordinator) - Heart Failure
City, State: Austin, TX
Location: Medical Park Tower
Department: Cardiology Oth Svcs Amb 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY - Our nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. Come build this department with us and watch it grow!
What You Will Do
At Seton, we’re using the power of purpose to change healthcare for the better.
As a Registered Nurse Clinical Program Coordinator at Seton Medical Center Austin, you will have the opportunity to coordinate nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
- You will do all of this while contributing to mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship. Creativity - Courageous Innovation. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
Why Join the Seton Healthcare Family? Seton is a regional healthcare network made up of 10 hospitals that includes five urban acute care hospitals, two rural hospitals, the area’s only non-profit mental health hospital and over 100 clinic locations. As a part of Ascension, Seton leverages national resources to improve care on a community level.
- Get in on the growth of this department!
- Have the opportunity to interact with a broad patient population.
- Austin, Texas is currently one of the hottest places to do business and one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- At Seton Family Healthcare, we promote teamwork. Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing support. Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
- Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance.
Giving back to the community is the core of what we do! Time and Time again our associates tell us how rewarding it is to be part of Seton’s founding mission to deliver the best care possible with dignity and respect for everyone we service! We call that mission HumanCare and it is how our associates make a difference in the lives of people throughout our Central Texas Communities! Don’t just take our word for it, come and find out!
Seton Medical Center Austin is located right in the heart of Austin! It is Austin’s largest medical/surgical acute care center and is the only hospital in Central Texas that performs heart transplants. Seton Medical Center Austin offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for both inpatients and outpatients and regional specialty programs including the Seton Heart Specialty Care and Transplant Center, Seton Infusion Center and the Marialice Shivers Regional Neonatal Center. Seton Medical Center Austin was also one of the first two hospitals in Texas to receive certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join the Seton Family Healthcare Team!!
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing .
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- BSN or higher (preferred)
- 3-5 Ys RN Cardiology Critical Care Experience Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.