Job ID: 331171
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physical Therapist - Michigan Spine Center - FT Days, 80 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-Vanguard - Saginaw,MI
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Document subjective and objective findings of patient progress. Monitors and modifies the plan of care as needed.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree required Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity