Job ID: 330092
Security Guard - PRN
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Perform proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
- Investigate, document and manage security incidents and hazards.
- Maintain knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate planned drills and simulations.
- Train and mentor staff on environment of care and emergency management processes and procedures. Provide information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
- Provide for traffic and parking enforcement within campus area and participate in foot and vehicle patrols.
- Report potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Drivers License credentialed from the Florida Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Security Guard.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Security experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)