Job ID: 330712
Cashier - PRN
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Receives payment by cash, check, credit card and debit card and issues receipts, change, credits or refunds to customers. Operates cash registers and ensures accurate and efficient accounts of all transactions.
- Balances cash receipts and counts cash drawers at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure correct balance.
- In retail setting, assists with the receiving, unpacking, stocking, displaying, pricing, and sales of merchandise.
- Maintains clean and organized checkout area.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)