Job ID: 331496
HR Business Advisor (HRBA)
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
HR Business Advisor (HRBA) - MWF Ascension Living - Full-Time, Days - Alexian Brothers Health Corp - Arlington Heights, IL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to support organizational Human Resources strategies and operations.
- Assists management with routine employee relations and/or labor relations as well as performance issues.
- Collects and analyzes Human Resources data, and prepares recommendations for management.
- Facilitates administrative processes for functional area(s) according to established procedures.
- Assists with administration of periodic Human Resources programs.
- Assists with associate issues relating to benefits, status changes, entering and coordinating various forms and procedures relating to associate postings, new-hire/transfers, associate compensation, benefits, payroll, and other Human Resources related programs.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.