Job ID: 331837
Quality & Patient Safety Coordinator
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Quality & Patient Safety Coordinator - Total Quality Management 004 - Full-Time Days - WIAPP 240 Maple St - Woodruff, WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension-WI, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate quality, risk and patient safety program activities and workflow.
- Coordinates quality, risk and/or patient safety aspects of The Joint Commission continuous readiness program.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/ performance measures.
- Supports activities related to quality and risk reduction initiatives and compliance with patient safety standards.
- Analyzes and reports on data collected from a variety of sources. Develops detailed quality financial reports for specific groups and service lines.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Quality Professional
- Risk Management
- Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin strongly preferred
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required
- Previous Quality experience preferred
- Previous Nursing experience strongly preferred
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to implement and influence change
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement