Job ID: 329811
Nurse Practioner - Womens Health Clinic Midtown Medical I Full-Time - Austin, TX
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Nurse Practioner - Womens Health Clinic Midtown Medical I Full-Time, Day - Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a partnership where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and physician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
As an APRN in Women's Health with Seton Family of Doctors -TX, In this role, you will evaluate obstetric and gynecologic patients in an outpatient clinic that uses evidence-based guidelines to minimize risk factors and optimize health conditions. The goal of this service is to provide comprehensive care of women throughout their lifespan with a focus on reproductive, obstetric, and gynecological health. You will collaborate with Women's Health interdisciplinary team members, coordinate with other specialties when necessary, and provide a continuum of care for each patient. You will be based out of University Physicians Group at our Midtown and Williamson locations. Experience in Women's Health, Family Practice or Internal Medicine, as well as certification as an WHNP or FNP is preferred.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- WHNP or FNP is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.