Job ID: 331112
Educator Clinical - Critical Care
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Educator Clinical - Critical Care - Full-Time, Days - Grand Blanc HealthPark - Grand Blanc, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Clinicial Educator - Critical Care Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assess, plan, implement and evaluate educational activities related to clinical areas for an assigned service line or population.
- Collaborates with managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Serves as a resource for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice and professional development.
- Participates in the coordination and continuity of orientation programs.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- BSN preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Critical Care preferred
- BLS/ACLS certifications preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.