Job ID: 331747
Physician Practice Coordinator
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-Physician Practice - Genesys OBGYN - Full-Time,Day - HealthPark - Grand Blanc,MI
Monday - Friday with at least one night per week until 630p, flex time.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Genesys, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the daily operations of a physician practice or health center.
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules.
- Coordinates utilization of float pool associates and maintains associate payroll information
- Completes and reviews office correspondence including invoices/statements, credit cards, petty cash, mileage forms, and reports.
- May perform clerical or technical roles/functions.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certified MA is preferred.
- OB experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity