Job ID: 334660
Network Accreditation Program Manager
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Network Accreditation Program Manager
CEE Center For Experience And Effectiveness
Full Time , Rotating
Seton Administrative Offices - Austin , TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Network Accreditation Program Manager with Ascension Texas | Seton , you will have Ascension Texas Market wide responsibility for coordinating accreditation related activities to ensure accreditation readiness and to address identified opportunities for improvement
- Act as Subject matter expert in accreditation regulations ; will keep up to date on current literature , best practices , and regulations (e.g., Joint Commission , CMS , State )
- Assist in policy revision as needed to address accreditation requirements
- Informally coordinate work activities of site based Accreditation Leads , to include regular tracer and mock survey activities across the network
- Set up systems to track outcomes from regular tracer activities and to monitor compliance with appropriate metrics to ensure ongoing accreditation readiness
- Attend when surveys occur and assist sites with Evidence of Standards Compliance (ESC) responses and follow up tracking ; will review and approve ESC responses before submission
- Regularly review performance data and advise on performance improvement activities , to include compliance monitoring activities
- Serve as network contact for Joint Commission
- Coordinate Network Accreditation Readiness Steering Team
- Lead network level special projects as needed stemming from accreditation concerns
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Accreditation experience is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.