Job ID: 335345
Analytics Development Supervisor (ACO)
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Analytics Development Supervisor
ACO Member Services
Full Time , Day
Quarry Lake - Austin , TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Analytics Development Supervisor at Ascension Texas | Seton's Accountable Care Organization , you will have the opportunity to supervise planning and implementation of functional area based computer applications consistent with overall organization business strategy
- Drive new analytic development and prioritize work for analytics development team
- Serve as SME for analytics development team work
- Mentor analytics development team staff
- Drive enhancements / defect fixes for existing analytics products
- Engage stakeholders on vision , roadmap , and requirements
- Consult with stakeholders on business process redesign efforts and related analytics needs
- Facilitate a culture of effective Agile DevOps
- Work closely with Analytics Operations team on rollout of new analytics features and products
- Work with managers , analysts , and business applications professionals on analyzing , conducting research , and defining business applications
- Determine design strategy and provide system design in a highly specialized and highly complex area
- Design and monitor necessary testing and implementation plans
- Troubleshoot operation and user problems
- Develop work teams , delegate tasks and coordinate unit or departmental information systems projects , budgets and maintenance
- Coordinate staff training in proper use , application and security of department computer system
- Assist in training all staff in the use of information system
- Provide feedback to computer user's questions / concerns
- Make recommendations for implementation of new systems and technologies based on awareness of current and future directions of the business , industry and associated technologies where appropriate
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required. 4 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 1-2 year’s of supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- 3 years’ of experience in healthcare analytics development - claims and / or clinical data is strongly preferred
- 3 years’ of experience with data transformation and querying tools - SSIS , SSMS , Informatica , etc, is strongly preferred
- Agile development and DevOps experience is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.