Job ID: 112997
Registered Nurse (RN) - Perioperative Services (OR) / St. Vincent Indianapolis / Multiple Units, Shifts & Schedules Available
- General Surgery
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery
- Weekend Option (FT and PT) currently available
- St. Vincent Women's Surgery
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience
- GYN experience preferred
- daVinci experience preferred
- Outpatient Surgery
- Infusion Procedure Center
- Post Anesthesia Care
- Weekend position currenlty available
- Surgery Evaluation Center
- 3-5 years bedside nursing experience a must
- Surgical or Critical Care Experience desired
- Flexible work schedules required
- Hours: 6:00am-6:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Ortho Spine Pre-Op/PACU
- Pediatric Surgery and Procedure
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Pre-op and PACU care for pediatric patients
- Pediatric procedures and outpatient infusions
- Cardiovascular Operating Room Nursing (CVOR)
The RN-Staff provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)