Job ID: 113142
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care-Progressive Care / St.Vincent Anderson hospital / Night Shift
If you have the Spirit of Caring then this RN position is an Excellent Opportunity for You!
Our Critical Care Team of Tenured Nurses and Physicians Invites You to Support our Mission of Providing Exceptional Patient Care.
St. Vincent Anderson Regional has Madison County’s only Level III Verified Trauma Center and onsite air medical transportation. We also provide an internationally accredited Chest Pain Center and have achieved advanced certification for primary stroke care.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within six months of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained by hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)